Ordinary things can serve as a gate. Through this gate comes inspiration that recreate reality in surreality. Surreality is a wider context. Surreality is mythical.
The greater detail, the greater abstraction!
The greater realism, the greater the illusion!
Literalism cancels itself. No need to fight against it.
Artist can not take himself seriously. He is not a topic!
Truth is out of work. Work only serves as an indicator.
1. rustic (not much technological)
2. dreamlike logic (things happen unawares)
3. ironical (not too literally)
4. hyperbolic (not too factually)
5. cryptic (something remains unsaid)
6. temperate (do not overdo!)
7. waggish (not too seriously)